Nuffnanf Ads

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Uncle Marriage :D

Yesterday was,

4th June 2-0-1-1.

Wow,

the day my uncle married :DD

Fun + Retard !!!

Damn Awesome Day & Nite x)

Never Forget this day ;)



Enjoy xDD



My uncle Car :)

Now turns to a marriage car :DD

AWESOME !!!


My cousin,

Miss Stephanie & Sabrina.


My Lovely Grandmaa xDD


Stephanie,Sabrina & Meeeee :)



My handsome,

Boy boy = Marcus X)


My ah kim :)

Lenq luii X)


Alyssia :)


Andrea :O


Amelia & Adeline xDD


LOOK !!!

I am Driving !!!

xDD~


Amelia & Andrew

@.@


Uncle :O


LOL !


The Couple of the day :)

A Red Letter dayy :D




The Bride & me :DD


ALL of us :DD

Just R-A-N-D-O-M~






Amelia & Adeline xDD

Love this photo !!! <3


Tea Ceremony xDD




My mummy & Daddy :DD












They bully me :(

But it's worth,

I got the ANGPAU !!!

Finally :DD


Our Big Family :))









Our retard-ness xDD






Jumping the couples BED :DD


My New Curly Hair :DD

*i know i look lik aunty* =="

Don't need to mention it.

zZzZ~


My handsome Boy boy = Marcus

AGAIN !!! xDD


Lenqq lui Alyssia x)


Sabrina :D


Cousin :DD



Sabrina & Marcus :DD


Kakak & sabrina xD


My table :)


Balloon :DD


The Bands xD


The couple :D


We both :DD

Amelia & Adeline




My kor & mummy X)


Our SS-ness

Pro :DD

Anyway,

I don't look good in any photo here =/

just upload for fun.

Sharing = Caring xDD






Kor~~





Thanks for visiting my blog :DD

Keep in touch yea :)

I love you,babe.

Good Nite !



-The End-


```aMeLIa```

No comments:

Post a Comment