Nuffnanf Ads

Sunday, June 26, 2011

An unforgettable day...

25th JUNE 2-0-1-1,

My school,

"St.David's High School"

is having a,

"FOOD & FUN Carnival"

LOL ! :)

Sorry,

I juz snap a little bit of photos,

as i am so "busy".

Forgive me.

:DD



Enjoy :)

















Zhe Yen & I Barbeque this :DD

Love it !


LOOK !!!

And

SEE !!!

Wat's d DIFFERENT ?!



SUNBURN !!!

DAMN SERIOUS :((

My skin still hurt until today.

Face is still red.

:((




Besides School Carnival,

I wanna thanks someone.

As usual,

after scor A ttn,

i walk to english ttn.

Today is a rainy day.

How to walk ? ==" ?

Luckily,

thanks for that boy umbrella.

AND,

Thanks for covering me under d rain.

Thanks for Holding the umbrella.

xDD

Lenqq luii :)

You're Kind-Hearted !

That's y u're pretty :)

Here is her photo.





She is Pretty,

She is smart.

But she is not Proud at all !

:)




Thank youu for visiting my blog.

Have a nice day.

x)



```aMeLIa```

No comments:

Post a Comment