Nuffnanf Ads

Friday, June 10, 2011

My 1 day trip to KL xD

Today is 10th June 2-0-1-1,

I went for 1 day trip in KL.

Havin so much fun thr.

LOL !!! :D

But,

i nvr go for shopping,

I did sumthg more benefits.

xDD

I visit those museum,

those place tat is "Lame"

For u,

maybe fun or either love it.

For me,

goin no whr is better than goin sumwhr else.

:O

^^"




Enjoy :D


1st destination :-















Familyy :DD


















2nd destination,

sorry,

photos are not allowed there.

juz took some of it,

in d lobby.

:/









3rd destination :D

It's LUNCH TIME !!!

Look at d place xD




The toilet :DD


4th destination,

Malaysia's High 5 bread.

I'm sorry,

Photos are not allowed too :(

Ouchh,

Too bad.












on d way bck...

OMG,

Too many cars.




Thanks for viewing my blog.

Appreciate it.


-The End-




```aMeLIa```

No comments:

Post a Comment