Nuffnanf Ads

Friday, June 17, 2011

Burn The Midnight Oil

OH GOSHHH !!!

I don't know,

What happened to me recently.

Damn it

I remember something easily,

and forgot something easily.

:/

I forgot my homework.

:(

OMG,

Dear teacher,

You shouldn't give us so many holiday homework

that i couldn't remember,

and didn't complete it,

At last.

:(




I done sumthg special yesterday,

OMG !!!

Awesome :)

It's an unforgettable experience for me.

:D

Faithfully :)

I did something that i never did it before.

I gained something new,

I learned new thingy.

I take part in "THE STAR NIE contest".

1 word to describes,

"FUN" !

I squeeze my mind,

thinking wat title should i put.

At last,

I decided.

Actually,

I wanna put "eclipse" as my title.

But then,

too weird.

:/

So,

finally i put this LAME title.

"GO GREEN,Save Mother Nature."

LOL !

Easy huh ?!

It is >>> for me (nahh) =="

Well,

Don't ever think this is an easy job.

Because,

it is not.

so hard to find those

pictures,

photos,

information.



Anywayz,

no matter how hard it is,

I never give up.

As Justin Bieber said,

"
Never Say Never
"


:DD

So,

I did it.

But,

Don't look good enough. :(

Because i lack of time.

I burn the midnight oil just to complete this damn contest.

:/



Enjoyy :)


Front Page,



Middle page,




Look at me :/

Freaking Tired !






I am off to bed,


Good nite.


I love youuu :)


Absolutely none other than u :p





Thanks for visiting my blog.

xDD




```aMeLIa```

-17th June 2011-

No comments:

Post a Comment