Nuffnanf Ads

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Enjoy :DD

I can guarantee,

all my hard work,

will turn in ashes.

=(


I work so hard,

study evy single days,

tryin my best,

jz to get a better result.

However,

all my affords,

are in vain.


I swear to God,

This is the 1st time,

i study so hard for something.

but it seems like,

there is no difference

between

I study,

or i don't.


My friends did praise me,

say i'm a smart girl.

But,

for me,

I'll juz replied,

"Oh,thank you. I am not. ==" "

better stop comfort me.

:O


Day before exam,

keep studying.

Damn tired !

But then,

what can i do rite ?

i muz believe that,

"Today hardworks will be tomorrow achievements"

Bitter then sweet =]


Finally,

that stupid exam had passed.

*SMILE*

Exam Passed,Holiday Come !

Oh yeah !!!

The day i've been waitin for had come !

xDD =]

Btw,

even nw i hav 2 weeks of holiday,

i got ntg to do.

=="

So,

Wat's d point ?!

but,

Have holiday,is so much better than not having a sch holidayy :DD

Right ?

Tee-hee :DD


Actually,

my frenz have plan evythg.

We plan to go for window shopping =]

Hanging around.

Relax ourself.

Fun rite ?

Might be interesting.

:D

Waitin for d day to come !!! xDD





Hopefully,

Everyone wil hav a wonderful HOLIDAY !!!

Thanks for visiting xD



HAPPY HOLIDAY !!!





-The End-



```aMeLIa```

No comments:

Post a Comment