Nuffnanf Ads

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Exam !!! =(

Everybody Hate Exam !!!

Included Me...

*sigh*

School got Exam~

My electone oso got Exam~

HOW ?!

i'm nt goin to handle it ! Arghh !

No matter what...

I'll Try My Best !!! =)

Specially,

Thanks for "telur" !

He alwayz help me and support me.

Thanks for Nora !

Share me her knowledge.

Thanks for Karen !

Ask me to study v her at library !

Thanks for lot more who help me so much in my education !!!

I LOVE YOU !!!

Here is the schedule of our Mid-Term EXAMINATION

And,

My Electone Exam.

Before Showing you the photo,

I hav sumthing to say.

May God Bless "EDDY",

Hopefully,

I'll see him again :D

I Pray hardly !

Enjoy :P

TO:
Eddy,


My mid-term exam schedule



My Electone Exam Form




-The End-

```aMeLIa```

No comments:

Post a Comment