Nuffnanf Ads

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Friends

We may have a lot of friends around us.

However,

How many of them are sincere and trustworthy ?

Such people masquerade and pretend to be good friends.



"True Friends"

-willing to give us a helping hand when we are in dire need of help

-patient and caring

-lend on their shoulders to cry on when we are sad



As the famous proverb says :-

"A friends in need is a friends indeed"



I'm here to share v you some of my truly best friend.

they are really good to me

i appreciate it !

Thank You ! :D

I dun hav all of ur photo,

My wrong.

I apologize.

No matter what,

You are my best friends !

Never Change ! xD


Enjoy :)




Nora :p



Nora & I :)


Sylvia :DD


Carin xD


Karen >.<"


Amanda & Adrinna ^^"


Amanda & Amelia(Me) :p


Zhi qing & I :)



Eddy :)


Jeff :S


Tan CL (telur) :O



Friend...xD ;)

















"BEST FRIEND FOREVER" !!!

I LOVE YOU !!!

<3



-The End-


```aMeLIa```

No comments:

Post a Comment